Sunday, December 12, 2010

Announcement

Yet and again, I've got truckloads of backlogs not cleared but it's really painful that I don't get internet whenever I need/want. I'm currently on a placement at a farm in Berry NSW and I only get full internet strength whenever I travel back to Sydney during the weekends. But by the time I settle down and wanna start updating this little space again, I'm all drained and tired from the physical work that I do on the farm and weather hasn't been treating me well at all.

I'm really sorry that I promised updates but they never came. Therefore to make things easier, I shall hereby announce that I'll be on hiatus till further notice. When I'm back, I really promised 10 brand new entries at one go, this I will keep to it.

Till then, farewell my readers. I'll be back, fo'sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment