Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quotes

This is totally random, but I love reading quotes. I like the feeling when I read something that is spot on, something that reads my at-that-moment feeling.

Even though this is gonna sound cheesy and totally random, but I love the stories written by Nicholas Sparks. I dare not say that I've read every single book that he's written, but I admit I read those that were adapted into movies. Generally, I'm not a book person and I would prefer watching moving figures and mouths. I don't have patience for books because I get distracted very easily. Like right now, I'm supposed to finish up the remaining pages of this chapter that I've been on since last night. Textbooks ftw.
"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter." -- Nicholas Sparks

I love to be amazed by how I already knew a certain fact, yet it has to be someone else who tells me about it. We all know about the right person at the right time, but if nobody points that out to you, would you be able to realize that "hey that's something I know all along!"?

Some of you might have seen this photo a couple of times already, especially those who knows me personally. I don't know why, I really have strong attachment to this photo. I also haven't been able to bring my baby out for some shooting, but I will once exams are over and when I get some camera lens off ebay! I know, camera lens off ebay sounds like a bad bad idea but that's where my money can bring me now. I'm gonna restrict myself to just one set of tele-photo lens, if that works then I'll buy another set of wide angle lens! Sounds exciting? Well, I sure am really excited!

Taken somewhere near Central Station, Sydney, Australia.
Canon G11, F4.5, ISO 800.


Till more to come, take care my readers. I need to continue my remaining chapters.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment