Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sonoma Bakery, Glebe

After heard of how yummy their bread is, I arranged to catch up with my friend at Sonoma Bakery! The café isn't too far away from the main road, a short walk along Glebe Point Road found us with a satisfying lunch and an enjoyable catch up!

Pumpkin Quiche. I'm guessing it is because I can't quite remember since it was too long ago. 



Chinese pulled pork sandwich. This was absolutely yummy! The mayo was exceptionally sweet and together with their homemade bread, this is perfect. I will definitely be coming back for more pulled pork sandwich.



Latte. My latte came after the sandwich and it was slightly disappointing. Perhaps there were too many people and orders, they even missed out on my latte order. 



Hazelnut tart. My friend bought this tart home and we all had a little bit of it just to try. If I remember it right, this had a slight rum taste in this? 


Not the best review of Sonoma Bakery, which means I need to visit them again, soon! 


Sonoma Bakery
215 Glebe Point Road
Glebe NSW 2037
Tel: (02) 9660 2116

No comments:

Post a Comment