Monday, June 3, 2013

Homemade: Pancakes Breakfast In Bed

Looking through the folder containing all my edited photos, I realised how extremely lazy I've been, with regards to blogging. I should totally spend my time (now) wisely. Typing is somehow pretty therapeutic too.

Time is passing by real quick. Can you remember what you were doing this time last year? I most definitely still remember every bits of it.

Anyhoo, just because we just celebrated my little brother B's birthday almost a week ago (more food posts coming up!), I was reminded how I spent my birthday, in the quiet way that I like. Homemade breakfast in bed, lovingly made by K.


I love sleeping in but hate missing the lovely breakfast offered by cafes all around. Lucky I get to enjoy two of my favourite things on this special day :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment